The blindness could have been prevented or eyesight restored, if only they’d had access to proper eye care. Please make partnership with us to change lives of the poor people in India and arround the world. Countless patients, are unable to afford eye care due to economic reasons, lack of awareness or simply non-accesibility to health services.
According to the World Health Organisation:
- 37 million people worldwide are blind
- 28 million could have been restarted visibility.
Do you want to help bring light to some one’s life? Rural poor people who do not have acess to qualitative Eye care service suffer from the problem of poverty and blindness. An estimated 2% of the population is blind due to cataractTo Reach out to these poor people who can’t reach us and continue to live in a state of blindness, our eye care service will reach them.
- Prevention of Blindness through eye care camps
- Cure of Blindness through eye operation camps
- Rehabilitation for the incurable blind
- Promotion of eye care through eye check-up camps
Every year in the month of November, United Sikh Mission launch Eye Camps in Punjab.